Friday, July 11, 2014

First Cereal

I have 300 posts waiting for me to have time to post. Okay, so I exaggerate. But, I am guessing there are more than 30. Anyway, we have a lull in the busyness of the summer. This is the first time we haven't been going somewhere or had people coming here the whole summer. Next week we will begin again, but for today, we have a lull.

So, I will begin with today. Hopefully, I will shortly be caught up. I have two months worth that are waiting.

Today, Baby C ate cereal for the first time. He seems to really enjoy it. At first, he did not know how to swallow it. It was very confusing for him. But, he seemed to enjoy the taste, and as the bowl and indeed, he was getting the hang of it. He watches us eat all the time, and I definitely think he is ready.

I am so proud of him as I watch him grow up. But, there is a little bit of me that feels sad that this little one is growing up and he is our last one. I am so glad he came to our family. I am so blessed.





No comments: