Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trip Day 3: July 2: Drive to Utah (my Sis (S)'s house)


Monday morning we left to be "on the road again." We drove to my sister's house in Utah. It took almost 10 hours, but was at least uneventful. The cool thing was that my kids hadn't been to Utah for four years, so as we drove across flat Wyoming and the mountains came into view, they were in awe. C, in particular, had to keep staring at them and exclaiming how beautiful they were. It was true. I grew up with mountains, but they left me in awe as well after such a long abscence.


After we got to Aunt S's house, the kids went out to play with their cousins. Not 30 seconds later, C was stung by a bee under his right eye. It swelled up, but went down with treatment and he was just fine. S's daughter, E, is almost three and thinks K is one of the greatest things to walk the earth. It was so fun to see her and K together. I thought that K might get annoyed, but she didn't. She loved it and was happy to play and play and play with E.

No comments: