Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trip Day 4: July 3: At S's house

Little Dan with cousin S
Cousin E
Little Dan with a nectarine. Grandma Bush with the kids and I
Me, My Brother J, and My Sister S
Tuesday, July 3rd, we spent at my wonderful sister's house! In the morning she and her hubby went for an ultrasound of their third baby (a girl!). The cousins got to play and play and play. They had a great time. We then got to visit together. We went out to dinner (yummy!) and then my aunt, uncle, grandma, brother, and cousin came to S's house to visit us and have dessert. It was so awesome to see my grandma. She is nearly 92 and I always wonder which time will be the last that I see her. I lived with her my freshman year of college and so she and I have a very close relationship. I love her so much. It was also awesome to see my brother, J, as well as my other relatives. I was impressed that they all took time out to come see us as they all have such busy lives.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

your cute g'ma looks so excited to be spending time w/her great grandkids! what a neat pic!