Friday, July 13, 2007

We're BACK...and our family has grown!


Yesterday, I drove with the three kids from Denver home to Texas. It took 16 hours! What a long drive. And, yes, I was crazy enough to drive it alone. I did have to stop once to take a quick nap (which was rudely interrupted by fighting kids...I thought the DVD would keep them entertained for at least 15 minutes!). Other than that...and we had a near accident...the drive was uneventful. At some point, I will finally add some pictures to my posts. This weekend I will also detail our wonderful trip and K's baptism.

Now...for the new members of our family. I am not pregnant...but we now have a kitten (actually for K's birthday, but we waited to pick it up until after we got back from the trip) and a beta fish (the one to replace the dead goldfish...hopefully he lives longer than 6 or so hours!). I hope that our little house can accommodate 5 people and 3 pets! Maybe I will just go crazier faster! :)

3 comments:

dieMutti said...

That is a cute kitten! What's the name? I am glad you made it home safely and you can hopefully recover! For me, I need a vacation after the vacation! Talk to you soon!

Heather said...

Cute kitten, if only they could stay tiny!

Glad you had a safe trip- the 10hr drive to Ut by myself this summer might do me in. I'll think of you when I'm ready to pull my hair out.

Joyismygoal said...

cute glad you re backohand I tagged you