Friday, April 25, 2008

6 Reasons to be Grumpy.

6 reasons to be grumpy:
  1. LD was up a lot in the night. I got three-ish hours of sleep.
  2. It is humid.
  3. It is that time of the month. Gotta love it.
  4. The Jazz lost.
  5. DH is grumpy.
  6. I have a ton of commitments with my new calling, my old calling, kids' activities, clinic stuff, house stuff, yard stuff, etc., etc., etc.

6 reasons not to be grumpy.

  1. I love my Savior.
  2. I have a great DH, K, C, and LD.
  3. I have a house that keeps me safe and warm or safe and cold.
  4. I live in a wonderful country.
  5. My sister lives only 30 minutes away!
  6. I have awesome friends!

9 comments:

Lana said...

You guys really started out with a bang, lots to do. I am sure it won't always be this busy.

last night was really lovely and the funeral will be great. You are awesome and I love you and admire all the good works you do!

Jen said...

That game was awful! I am still grumpy, too. Gosh, it was a painful loss.

Why did Williams try to kick it over to Korver in the final seconds? Hmmmm. Boozer was open!!

Chellie said...

Great reasons to be grumpy... and I love how you countered it with the positive. :)

Cheri said...

Great that you see the positives outweigh the negatives.
Hope you get some sleep tonight.

Jan said...

There is always 2 sides to everything. Glad you decided on the good.

Misty said...

Love this..... Maybe I should make a 2 part list as well!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I am w/ you on sleep last night hey thanks for being so hard working I feel like a slacker but maybe I was A Mary as opposed to a Martha for once

AngeeBee said...

I recently heard about your new calling - and I think the new presidency will be wonderful! Please give my love to the sisters you are serving with! I know that you all will be able to teach sisters and touch lives in your activities! You have much to be grateful for and the other stuff either goes away or changes!

Anne said...

i love that you gumped and then were able to be positive :)