Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Haircut


Today, I got my haircut. It always feels good to have it done so nice and cute. I am lucky to have one of my best friends that cuts hair. I don't think this picture is the best representation, but considering that we had to hurry really fast since I had a meeting at the school, so she didn't even get to style the cut, I have been working and wrestling with the kids, etc....it looks pretty cute. My sister got her hair done at the same time and it looks so super cute. Way cuter than mine even. My friend is so talented. Amazing, though, how long a day can get with two highlights, two haircuts, and four children three and under. I am exhausted. (I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that I was up quilting past midnight, went shopping before eight this morning, and mowed the front and back yards before we left for our 11:00 haircuts!)

15 comments:

Rachel said...

CUTE... I also love getting my hair cut! Its like a renewed sense of everything, besides the weight that is gone after they are done!

Well its cute!

Chellie said...

ADORABLE! I have a hard time thinking your sister's cut is even cuter than that! I love it!
I finally did the old whack-a-roo to my hair about 4 months ago... it's been hard getting used to short/styled hair, but I like it.

I LOVE your cut!

utmommy said...

I LOVE it! SO SO cute. I need a new haircut so badly. You've just inspired me.

Jan said...

Super cute. I love the color and your eyes aren't bad either. Wow.

Cheri said...

Very cute- it looks really young and modern. How fun to have a new look!

Lana said...

so cute. I can't wait to do mine.

Our Family said...

Way cute. I'm not brave enough to try something new...maybe in a year or two. But you've inspired me.

Sox said...

You make me tired!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

that was a big day Thanks for all your help

Jan said...

Have a wonderful Conference weekend.

Kailee said...

Cute! I love getting haircuts.

Andelin said...

Mowed the lawn? Way to go girl! You sound too busy, my goodness, but, Very cute cut!

zeebee said...

So cute! You look awesome! I'm glad we get to see it, even if not in person.

victoria said...

So cute! I love short hair, though I've only had it a couple of times. I love how it flips around. Very nice and stylish!

April said...

Goodness, that sounds like one very busy day.

But on the high note Your hair is cute!!:)
I know you must love how easy it will be to wash now. That's always my favorite part of cutting my hair. It always feels lighter and faster.