Friday, April 25, 2008

NBA Update #3

Utah Jazz: 2, Houston Rockets: 1
Happy DH: 2, Grumpy DH: 1
Happy Family: 2, Frustrated Family: 1

Games concluding after midnight:1

Ahhh!!!!!!! Tonight was so frustrating. Exhausted as I was from all my new calling duties, I stayed up (by myself--DH and C were asleep on the couch) to watch the Jazz lose to Houston at home! It wouldn't be so bad to lose one...in fact, it might build character, but the way they lost with some sloppy plays and HORRID free throw shooting...that is hard to handle, especially with my sleep-deprived brain and grumpy DH.

2 comments:

dieMutti said...

I'm with you on that one, sistah! With a loss like this one, a cloud of gloom seems to surround my house... Although I accidentally wore red today, so we could just have our DHs blame me. :) Nuts.

Laski said...

Oh, we are NBA fans ourselves (not of the same team, but I feel your pain regardless!).

Thanks for dropping by! I was so bummed by Idol! I tell ya, Vote for the Worst DOT com has something to do with it! I'm not a Carly fan, but she didn't deserve to go home.

We'll see what happens next week!