Saturday, April 19, 2008

We're BACK!





Time Out was a blast! We had so much fun. The only thing even semi-negative or not-like-imagained was that we were kind of rushed much of the time. Otherwise, it really lived up to the expectations I'd been building for months. In a nutshell: no kids, uplifting and inspirational music and speakers, and great company. What more could you ask for in a weekend out. I am EXHAUSTED! Due to that, I am posting a couple pictures, but will probably post more tomorrow about all the wonderful things I learned.

8 comments:

dieMutti said...

You are way too awesome - you already blogged about it! You beat me to things, every time :) Thanks for suggesting we go!

utmommy said...

Glad you enjoyed your time. Can't wait to hear more!

Jan said...

Looked like a great Time Out. Those are always so good.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

how fun You guys look soo happy

Lana said...

that looks like sooo much fun!!

Chellie said...

Awesome! I just love your pictures! You are a beauty and I am glad you had a nice time!

zeebee said...

Looks like SUCH a good time! I can't wait to hear/see more about it. That is cool that your sister got to go.
And wow~who knew my brother really could change a stinky diaper! just kidding :)

victoria said...

I'm so jealous! What a great get-away!