Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girls' Night Out: 2.19.10

Girls' Night Out at my house tonight:

19 wonderful ladies
0 games
Tons of Yummy Food
Lots of laughter
A few tears
1 still very broken heart

Sometimes it seems that my strict obedience is not worth it. Sometimes it feels like why do everything as close to right as possible when the heartaches still come with such force. Sometimes I wonder if this is my reward for being faithful, why try?

But, I know my Savior lives. I know that He is in control. I know that while I may feel abandoned, I am not. He is there. He knows me. He knows my heartaches and my sorrows. And, he weeps with me for my pain. Just like is recorded in the bible, "Jesus wept." He was there, I am sure knowing full well that he was going to raise Lazarus from the dead, yet he wept with those that were grieving. I am sure this is how He is with me. He knows the end from the beginning. He knows I will be okay, yet tonight He weeps with me.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am sooooooo sorry you are hurting and heartbroken. Is there something else going on?
If you want you can email me and I would be so happy to email you back. Remember the Lord does know all and He loves you and He WILL bless you in the end. I know you're tired of hearing it and being strong, but you must. IT will be worth it in the end.
Love you.
narhets@hotmail.com

marcia@joyismygoal said...

It will be clear at some point, but at what point that is? I am so sorry you are hurting body and soul.
where did you put 19 women?

Lana said...

dear Friend,
I am sorry. I wish I was there to hug you.

It will work out. Heavenly Father knows you and loves you and has a wonderful plan for you. The hard part is trusting in his timing...but it will be worth it.


Love you!