Friday, February 26, 2010

To hat or not to hat...that is the question.




I recently bought myself a fun little hat. Love it. Love it on me...in the mirror. But, this morning I had my kids take birthday picts of me and....I don't know if I like it anymore. So, I pose the question to y'all...to hat or not to hat?
In other news: K has gone all out to create a happy birthday for me. Oh, how I love her! And LD gave me one of the best presents ever this morning. He came in to my room while I was praying and said, "Mom, after you are done talking to Heavenly Father, are you going to read your scriptures? I know you love your scriptures!" The best gift ever is seeing him know that I know that God lives.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the hat!

Sandy said...

I think the hat is darling - keep it! And have a very Happy Birthday...you deserve it! Love ya.

Natalie said...

I love the hat too, but you are beautiful either way. Wear it for fun sometimes, it looks great.
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great year. I'm sure Heavenly Father has many blessings in store for you.