Saturday, February 20, 2010

What do I have to learn?

So...in the midst of the all the answers, there is a lot of confusion. Why would the Lord plan my life so perfectly for me and then take it all away? To clarify a little about the previous posts, there is a "No" answer for M and I. Why? I am hoping it is a "Not now," but maybe this is another Abrahamic trial for both of us: giving up the one we love for the Lord that we love more. I thought we had both been through enough. What do I have to learn? Will there be a ram in the thicket?

All I know is that as I spent a few hours searching on LDS dating sites tonight, right away none of them compare to M (OK there was one with potential...but only one out of dozens). I would be so lucky to end up with M and, as of right now, that does not seem possible. Time will tell. As I said earlier, I trust in the Lord with all my heart. I am so confused right now, but I know as I follow him he will only lead me to where I need to be. So I will be patient and wait for Him. He will direct my paths and I will be okay. :)

No comments: