Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heartache

There are times when your heart hurts so much, you swear it will burst within your body. Been there. Done that. Now, it seems that I am destined to be there again, at least for a while. Never in a million years did I imagine how difficult it would be to fall in love again and send M back. It hurts to having him return to being a picture with a voice. I would be one lucky woman to have it all fall into place like we want, but I don't know if my fragile heart can handle the waiting, the unknowns, and the limbo we are in now. -sigh- Perhaps this girl is meant to have heartache.

4 comments:

nikko said...

Everything will work out. Be patient. :o)

Andrea said...

Sounds like this is a good heartache though. Hope you can be together again soon.

Holly said...

Do you guys use Skype? Kimball has been gone for 3 weeks and we get to see eachother everynight...much better than just talking on the phone, plus the kids get to see him. PLUS its FREE!! Just remember there is a plan for you guys and a little patience will go a long way.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

skype is a great idea and I know you will keep up the faith :)