Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sciatica = PAIN

I am in so much pain. I did not know I could hurt this much! Yuck. I did go to XDH yesterday to have him work on me. Of course, he told me all these things that I can and can't do. Does he not remember that I am a single parent?? I have to do all those things. I have three kids and a house to take care of. I will be bending, lifting, carrying. There is no one else to do the laundry if I don't. There are three kids that for some odd reason want to eat.

I just know that the pain continues to get worse. XDH did say this is one of the most painful conditions out there and that it takes a long time to recover from. Yuck. Sciatica definitely equals pain! I can barely walk and I am scared to drive. It is my right leg and what if something happens while driving? I cannot believe how much pain I am in. On the bright side, the pain distracts me from the heartache pain. I am super worried. I am supposed to be the chaperone for C's field trip tomorrow and his teacher is 8 months pregnant and is really counting on me. What if I can't walk tomorrow again? -sigh- Pray for me!

1 comment:

The Tall and Short of it said...

remind me blogger friend, does DH=dear husband? if so remove the whole DH thing and put a big FAT X!
I am really sorry about your butt! I wish you would have let me take/drive you into a Doctor today!!!! The offer still stands, you might not be ! lol