Saturday, August 14, 2010

Broken Hearted....AGAIN!

Here I am again. Same song. Same dance. Same place. Same hurts. Will I ever stop hurting? What is it with me and the men I've loved. Why can't we ever get the same answers? Now, it is my turn for the "no." Again. As I spent time in the temple today, the answers came clearly. Not CK. Not now. Maybe not ever. I don't know, but I know that my tear ducts still work. What I thought were my future plans are now shattered. I think I have been slow to listen and the Lord has been patient with me to tell me again. It still hurts. -sigh- "The best is yet to be. Look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed to the future." ~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland (Repeat to self over and over...until it sinks in.)

1 comment:

nikko said...

Ugh. Hang in there. I wish I was there to give you a big hug. Maybe it's time to lay low on the guys for a while. ;o) Love you!