Monday, March 3, 2008

You Know Your Family Is Sick When....

  • You count down the hours, not the days since the last time you cleaned up vomit.
  • No one in your family likes saltine crackers and yet your brand new box is already 3/4 done.
  • You drink soda with your breakfast.
  • All of you stay home sick from church, not just one or two of you.
  • Lunch consists of 1/2 banana and 1/2 an English muffin.

Yes, we have been sick...BUT...I think maybe we are done with it all! :) It has been the strangest bug ever. I sure hope we didn't share the germies with anyone since it has not been fun.

9 comments:

nikko said...

Hope everyone is better today!

Heather said...

I hope your washer was fixed this weekend.... :)

Jan said...

Ding Dang. Not fun. Glad it might be over though. No kidding on that one Heather. Yikes. Thats when you need it most.

victoria said...

Oh I am so sad for you! Being sick is the pits. I hope you all feel better soon!

Cheri said...

Oh- I'm so sorry for you. That is the worst especially when more than 1 of you gets it!
Feel Better!

utmommy said...

I'm so so sorry. I hate having the sickies.

I have a good life said...

The washer was fixed Friday! Thank goodness! :)

Chellie said...

hope you are all on the mend!!

Our Family said...

It's OK if everyone else is sick. It's just when Mommy is sick and can't take care of everything. There has only been one time in our marriage that my DH and I have been sick at the same time. Good thing MIL lives 5 minutes away. We couldn't even lift our heads let alone "deal" with 4 kids. Luckily we were better the next day. So I feel for you. Everyone has had this if that is any consolation. From UT to AZ to TX