Thursday, March 22, 2007

3..2...1...Blast Off!

Three: Pounds I have lost this week! :)

Two: Times I get up with Little Dan each night.

One: Days left to prepare for camping (tomorrow night), Enrichment (tonight), and laundry, etc. to be prepared for the Sabbath once we get back from camping.

Blast Off: I don't know where I am blasting off to...maybe Insanityville.

Sorry about not posting. I have had a busy week and I think I was a little blogged out after all the Spring Break posts! I have been soooo good at exercising and eating right this week. I feel great. I was doing well before, but all of a sudden it became more important to me and now I am doing awesome at it. Hopefully I can keep it up.

We are going camping tomorrow. It should be fun, although it might rain. That would not be so fun. It is just so much work to get ready for. DH really has no idea how long it takes: shopping, packing, organizing...etc.. I should have some fun pictures to post when it is all through. And, I should be grateful that Little Dan is not crawling quite yet and will stay in one spot and that the weather is not stiflingly hot yet! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

utmommy said...

Getting ready is SO much work. I love camping, it's so fun. I hope you have a great time.

Yeah for 3 pounds lost!

Suzanne said...

How great that you lost 3 pounds! Have fun on your camping trip! :D