Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Break: Day 3: McDonald's at Castle Park








Today's Family Fun Day was going eating McDonald's at the park. The kids had a lot of fun eating, feeding ducks, and playing! They even declined ice cream for the second day in a row in an effort to "save our money." The weather was okay. At the beginning it was chilly. Then the sun came out and it was hot and muggy. Then a breeze came and it was perfect (until the breeze stopped and it was hot and muggy again). Unfortunately, I was miserable. I think my "cold" might be "allergies." The entire time at the park I was sneezing and I could hardly see since my eyes were so watery! Ugh!

5 comments:

Lana said...

oh no! it's allergy time for me too and it stinks!
We liked Astronaut Farmer, def a two thumbs up.

That looks like a fun park :)

Lana said...

oh no! it's allergy time for me too and it stinks!
We liked Astronaut Farmer, def a two thumbs up.

That looks like a fun park :)

Joyismygoal said...

Well alergies are annoying but manageable once you get medication that is a good balance between controlling symptoms and not being drowsy. Cute pictures where is a park around here w/ ducks the only one I know is in white Settlement.

Dawnyel said...

It looks like a fun time! :)
Allergies stink!! :P Take some Claritin when you go out next time...see if that helps!

Suzanne said...

How fun, although not fun with the allergies. I never started getting them until a couple of years ago and now I know how miserable many of my family/friends have been their entire lives!