Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Spring Break!


It is spring break! Here is C celebrating after school on Friday! We are so excited. We are not traveling anywhere like many of our friends, so each day we have a Family Fun Day planned. It actually is a lot of extra work, but it makes many wonderful memories. We still talk about last year's excursions! I wish that DH could join us. He works so hard and so many hours. He also frequently has seminars to attend. I feel like we don't get to see him much anymore. But, I can't complain. I am very grateful to have such a hard worker as my DH. I just worry that he will get burned out!


That's all for now...except I don't think I am doing good at my calling. I don't know why I was called as Enrichment Leader anyhow. I'm still not good at it and it has been a year and a half!


And, my yard needs a lot of work. I love to work in the yard, but then my house needs work. And if I work hard on the house, the business needs work. And if I concentrate on the business, the yard needs work.......I just can't do it all. It is a frustrating cycle!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray for spring break! And I LOVE the picture of little Dan on his blankie; he's almost the same age as my baby. And of course, almost as cute. :-)

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you have fun activities planned. Don't feel bad about not "doing it all." I don't think that any of us really can get everything done all of the time, at least while they're blogging! ;)

Dawnyel said...

Little family things are always the BEST!! :) Yay for Spring!! (I can't believe the GREEN grass!! Ours is still yellow and brown, but hey, at least the grass is showing instead of snow, right!?)