Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A Night to Myself

DH is not feeling 100% and all three kids are asleep (as well as DH), so I have had an evening to myself! I spent it cleaning/tidying then I curled up with the Ensign and a cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream (just a little-I really am trying to lose my stress and baby weight!). It is nice to have time to myself once in a while, especially as the last few days have been very busy!

BTW, I had a networking meeting for the business this afternoon and Little Dan didn't cry the whole time for the babysitter! Last time I had this meeting he screamed. I am so proud of him. He has changed sooooooooooooooooooo much in this last week that I am in awe. He rolls and scoots all over intentionally. He sometimes gets fussy being held since he wants to be on his own. He is aware of who I am and gives me a huge "I Love You, Mami" grin when I enter the room. He says, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" when he wants to eat what I am eating. He gets mad if I get water from the fridge and drink it myself instead of giving it to him. In short, he is demonstrating his little personality for the first time and I love it!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

How sweet! It's amazing how fast they change...

Joyismygoal said...

He is precious

utmommy said...

I love all the new stages that they go through. It's so much fun watching them grow and change.

BTW, HAPPY 30TH!!
Hope you had a good one.