Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Break: Day 2: The Movies

I don't really have a picture of this one. I thought about taking a picture outside the theatre...but, I felt like a freak. Anyhow, we went to see Astronaut Farmer. It was a little lengthy for the kids...but that is the one they wanted to see. K cried a little. C slept a little. But, in the end, it was all good. It definitely has a good moral about never giving up and there wasn't any junk in it to make me wish I hadn't brought kids. We even saved on our Spring Break Budget as the line was so long to buy refreshments that we were afraid we wouldn't get seats and just skipped the popcorn, drinks, candy, etc. I was going to take them out for ice cream or a slurpie or something, but the frugal kids that they have all-of-a-sudden become didn't want to "waste" their money. What a concept!

Still sick. I think I might have a sinus infection. I have never had one, but I sure have a lot of pressure over my cheek bones right now! Yuck!

3 comments:

utmommy said...

Sounds like a great way to teach budgeting. I might have to do that for our spring break!!

Joyismygoal said...

SOunds like a sinus infection sorry those are painful

nikko said...

Sorry you're still not feeling well. How come I've never heard of that movie? I'm so out of the loop!