Friday, March 5, 2010

Aunt Again! :)

I am so lucky! I get to have a new niece. This is the only one where my sister and I have been close. I got to take all six kids up last night to see their new sister/cousin within hours of her birth! How awesome is that!?! I have never had the opportunity to see my nieces/nephews so soon. What a blessing! She is so cute (of course, she is related to me, right?)!
This morning I am lucky again: I get 9 kids here! It is chaos, for sure, but I absolutely LOVE it! The oldest three are gone to school. That leaves me with ages (in order of seating on the swing): 2,4,3,5,3,5. I knew I should've had more kids. This is the best! :)

4 comments:

Lisette said...

Congratulations to all!!! I love brand new babies.

victoria said...

That is a great swing picture! Have fun.

shana said...

Congrats. She is a cute little baby. Good luck today. I don't think I could handle all those kids at once!!!

Jay said...

Holy Moly! 9 kids! And mine was one of them. YOU are an angel. Thank you, thank you, thank you for watching my cutie and all those other cuties!

The pizza was a success.