Friday, March 19, 2010

How I know my Savior loves me:

  1. He answers my prayers.
  2. He knows me.
  3. He gives me peace and freedom.
  4. He shows me by the way and the when in my answers that they are truly from Him.
  5. He speaks directly to me...in a way that I receive revelation, not in the way someone else does, but in a way directly to me. How cool is that?
  6. He takes me under His wing, promises me that all His promises are sure, then helps me take that step of faith into the darkness.
  7. He reassures me that I am His. I am in His hands and that is exactly where I have always been and where I have always wanted to be.
  8. He lets me know that all things that seem mysterious to me are not to Him.

1 comment:

Radene said...

Hello, I came across your blog after looking at Hilary Weeks' blog. I admire your strength and determination to be faithful even when life is hard. I am a mom of three young ones myself. Someday days are tough, but I can't imagine doing it alone. Thank heavens for our Savior. Thank you for reminding me of our Saviors love!