Thursday, March 4, 2010

Muddy, Bloody, Sweaty, Lucky

I just have to say that I am one of the luckiest girls alive. While life hasn't been easy (by any stretch of the imagination) lately or even over the last few years, I am so lucky/blessed. My two latest traumas have been significant indeed, but they have both ended at a perfect "new beginning" time.
  • The divorce was final Dec 31: Perfect. A new year, a new start.
  • My latest saga comes at a time when the earth is renewing itself and Spring is in the air: Perfect. A new season, a new start.
See how lucky I am? I have just been out in the beautiful sunshine working away for a couple of hours. I am muddy, bloody (I am not sure where from, but there is blood nonetheless), and sweaty....AND happy! :) What a blessing!

1 comment:

Jay said...

There's nothing like working in dirt to put a smile on a gal's face--and I'm serious! You reminded me that it's gardening time. Hurray!