Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Best is Yet to Be

"The Best is yet to be. Look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future.....Faith is for the future. Faith builds on the past, but never longs to stay there. Faith trusts that God has great things in store for each of us and that Christ truly is the 'high priest of good things to come' (Hebrews 9:11)"
~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

I did not know I could feel such pain. I had a good friend treat me in a way that was unimaginable and it hurts. Yet, I know with Elder Holland that faith is always pointed to the future. After I cry my eyes out today, I will regroup and move on. Tomorrow is a new day. :)
.
And, His hands are always better than my hands and His plans are always better than my plans. I am in His hands and that is great place to be.

No comments: