Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Week

It has been a busy week for my family. It is fun, though, but busy. LD and I worked on the garden. Wednesday was Pack Meeting. Thursday was the Relief Society Birthday meeting and my parents and sister were here. I ran to the church to be part of the program, then ran back home to my family. My parents are here for my new niece's baby blessing on Sunday. We spent a great day together today (Friday) riding the train, eating a picnic, and playing at the park. LD LOVED it so much when I would give him underdogs on the swings. I wish you could see his face in the picture instead of mine!

I also went tonight to a Single Adult fireside. I was definitely on the very young end of the crowd. Many, if not most, were likely double my age. But, as I sat there, I realized something profound for me: Did I come for the companionship/friendship? Did I come to find a relationship? OR Did I go to feel the love of my Savior, the Spirit, and to learn, grow, and better myself? Once I realized that it was the last one, I found that it was so worth going to. The Spirit was incredible. The answers and reassurances were there.

I am blessed. I am blessed. I get down, but I am always blessed. :)








1 comment:

KP said...

Just thought I would leave a sign that I have been here. It looks like you have had some fun with all that you have going on. Keep putting one foot in front of the other!