Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recap

We have had such a busy couple of weeks. Here are some recap pictures before I forget! These are the lovely flowers so many friends brought for me on my birthday. Also, C's cake from the Blue and Gold Banquet on my birthday night. And, I took the kids out to lunch on my birthday and they had the Olive Garden servers sing to me. It was fun.

Still lonely and missing my best friend. I am so blessed, though, that Heavenly Father has taken care of me in a myriad of ways while I am missing the hours spent with my best friend. There are only four times a day (when we always talked before) that are especially hard. But, as always, I am one of the lucky ones. :) I truly feel so loved and taken care of.
.
I did get to go workout again finally yesterday. Even though I took it really easy, I started to have the sciatica flare up again. -sigh- I NEED my workout time. Especially right now. Oh well. I went again today and worked out VERY lightly. It was tough, but I had a great friend who kept me on track when I just wanted to run and run and run. :)

No comments: