Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break: Day 3

Spring Break, Day 3: Castle Park and Breakfast

Every year we buy breakfast and take it to Castle Park. This year is a little cooler than most so I thought we might not....but that would've been mutiny. The kids were so excited. Of all the things on their list to do during Spring Break, this was a must!

It was definitely cooler, even though we first ran errands and didn't eat breakfast until 10:45. We tried walking around while we ate, but it was still chilly. Next we played and played and played. All had a great time and it definitely wasn't too cold when we were running around.

Spring Break Budget Update: $36.50-$7.65 (Donuts and Juice from the supermarket)=$28.85 remaining.













A side note: On a church today was this sign: "Anxiety is unbelief in disguise." So true.

4 comments:

Jay said...

What a fun idea! I'll have to find out where the castle park is. Looks like you're spring break is fun!

shana said...

What a good mom you are. I am impressed that your little guy has his hair combed. Poor Alex always looks like an orphan because I never remember to do that!!!

victoria said...

Ooh, you've been busy! How fun! I need a little of that motivation today, I feel ... so ... lazy. Thanks for the Birthday wishes. It was a nice day: ate, went to a movie, shopped, ate. A good day. So thanks, and I "minit" (word verification.) :)

Ruth said...

I love your spring breaks and birthdays- letting the kids decide. It is always fun to hear what they have chosen and how far they can make their money go.