Tuesday, March 9, 2010

By the Numbers: 11, 4, 372, 2, 1

Since I am such a numbers girl, here is my day so far, by the numbers:

11 pounds I've gained in 3 weeks as I try to fill the void with food. In my head, I know darn well it doesn't work, but I keep trying it anyway!

4 long (2 x 6 x 12) boards of lumber ready for my new garden. The very helpful people at Lowe's cut them into 4' sections for me (so now there are 12).

372 calories burned on the treadmill/elliptical with this morning's workout.

2 cans of sample paint (and stuff to go with it) so I can begin painting my kitchen. If the color works, the kitchen should be done this weekend while the kids are with their dad.

1 happy girl: ready to take on her projects and the world. Sometimes it is hard to be confident in the Lord and his answers, but really I KNOW that He would never lead me astray. I KNOW that He knows what is best for me, today, tomorrow, and forever. I am in His hands and that really is a good place to be. While I wait for greater understanding, I am loving being who I am, working on my projects, and just loving life! :)

5 comments:

Lana said...

i love paint
Can't wait to see the picutres when you ar done.

Miss you.

Jay said...

I love when projects all come together, ready to be attacked. I can't wait to see the colors you've chosen for your kitchen. And I can't wait to see your garden too.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh, cool! Getting ready for your garden! I need to do that too! And NO WAY you have gained weight. Nope. I was thinking when I saw you on Saturday that you were looking pretty smokin'. So, your scales are a-lyin'.

Lisette said...

I'm glad you are working on your kitchen. I hope it all goes as planned this weekend and you get it all done. I can't wait to see it!

Angela said...

and the exersize should also be a mood lifter.

Good luck on the painting