Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Broken

Sometimes it really seems like the storms of life come in bunches. It happens to all of us, but right now it really seems like I can't catch a break. So many things are broken.

First, my heart. It is still broken, although healing slowly.
Second, my car....it needs some sort of repair that I am guessing will be rather extensive, but it surely is not running properly and I have to get it in this week.
Third, my body. I actually have a doctor's appointment for today, since I am having problems that must be addressed.
Fourth, my fridge. It has stopped working. I have no idea how much it will cost and all the spoiling food will cost. I am so used to having it, too, and now it would not be wise to go shopping and fill it up with fresh food to spoil. -sigh-

The good thing about being broken....you have the chance to be fixed! :)

1 comment:

victoria said...

Sorry you're having a hard time. We just dropped a bunch on our car, too. Wah. Thank goodness for Conference this weekend!