Friday, March 5, 2010

Quotes of the Day

First, I cannot believe how incredibly exhausted I am...I guess all those kids really wore me out!

Second, I bought a piano today that will be delivered tomorrow. I have felt prompted to buy one for 6-8 months and I finally did it!

Third, here are some cool quotes that I want to document...more for myself than anything...
  • "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~Marilyn Monroe (I had a good friend give me a gorgeous framed and matted copy of this for my birthday)

  • "Fear not for the future. Weep not for the past." ~Star Wars, the Clone Wars (today's episode that I really tried to watch with my boys...but kept falling asleep.)

  • "If you are helpless, he is not. If you are lost, he is not. If you don't know what to do next, he knows. It would take a miracle? Well, if it would take a miracle, why not?" ~Boyd K. Packer (Read this earlier this month and have had two dear friends refer me back to it and remind me of its significance!)

I am truly happy and blessed. The peace that I feel is tangible. I am blessed beyond measure. Each new day is the first day of the rest of my life. I am loving it. :) So much to learn, so much to do, so much to experience, so much personal growth. How the Lord knows me! What a lucky woman I am! :)

1 comment:

utmommy said...

Great quotes!

I really like the Marilyn Monroe one. That is one that I should have framed just for a reminder that things work out.