Sunday, May 12, 2013

He's in Trouble

 Not really.  Actually not all, but these pictures look like mug shots.

I began a tradition when K was born of taking their "number days" each month to help document their growth on a month-by-month basis.  I have missed a few, especially during the divorce months, where I just didn't function the same.  It was a chore to get through some days, let alone remember and capture a "number day."  There have also been some lost as my computer lost some pictures and before digital, there might be some lost as well.   I don't think so, but maybe.

Anyhow, it was C's number day on Friday.  He came and held his number like this:
 I am not sure if he thought I would actually take the picture, but since I did, we did the whole series of mug shots:

 And, finally, my handsome C with his handsome smile.  Can you believe that he is almost twelve!?!?  Look at that number....142 months of life!
I love you, C.  I am so glad you are a part of our family.  You hold a very special place in our home.  You are so loving to your siblings.  You are so talented in so many ways.  You are a good example to others.  I am blessed to have you as my son.

No comments: