Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Praying for Peace for others and Safety for us.

My heart is broken over the tragic tornado activity yesterday in Oklahoma. It is still broken over the other tragedies that have happened around the country and the world in recent months.

And now....the threats are close to home today. I know the forecasters are being extra vigilant due to yesterday's disasters, but the threat is here and real nonetheless.

We have a busy afternoon and evening and if the school events go on, I will go too.

If there is still a 6th grade award ceremony, I will go at 2:50.

If there is still an end of year choir concert, I will go at 6:30.

I will always support my kids UNLESS the Spirit directs differently...and we WILL stay home, grade or no grade. He always knows what he is talking about. It is nice to have him on my side.

I just know that "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear.". I want my family near me just in case, but otherwise I am calm. So blessed. So blessed indeed.

No comments: